Translate

13. 04. 2013.

Pure White :))



Hi, dear friends :) Today, I wanted to make a piece of jewelry to go with everything, and of course I chose white as a main theme :) White is very practical, never goes out of fashion, and you can't go wrong with WHITE :))) I also used one big tibetan silver charm, white disco ball bead, cute little butterfly charm, lucite leaf, and of course big white cabochon flower :) I wanted for it to remind you of spring and love. Hope you like it. Here are some more photos :)










4 komentara:

  1. Very nice. Love it.
    Greetings from Italy
    Margit

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Margit :)) That is so kind of you :)
      Kisses from Bosnia :*

      Izbriši
  2. gorgeous, very "tasty", i read few days ago that white color will be the "coolest" in the spring! it's a pity i don't like white in general :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you :)) Your comments are always interesting :)Usually I'm more adventurous in choosing colours, but today I went with something classic :)

      Izbriši