Translate

01. 04. 2014.

Pink Bubbles



Hello, lovely people :) Last Sunday was perfect and sunny so we decided to take this week's post photos by river Vrbas :) This time I prepared two pastel pink bubbly pieces of jewelry. First piece is this long chain necklace, where I used pink lucite leaves, silver key pendant, white cabochon rose and few white and pink beads :) Similar material I used in my bracelet as you can see in pictures below.

 I combined it with pastel pink pants and beige top. It's my favorite kind of outfit, hope you like the whole combination :) In the end my best friend joined me in pictures. You can see one of my mint bracelets and earrings on her :) Kisses from sunny Banja Luka :***



































































Top - Only
Pants - Mango
Flats - Deichmann
Watch - Morgan
Jewelry - Mixi's Jewelry Box

Broj komentara: 18:

  1. Prelijepe slike i drago mi je sto si napravila outfit post;)Odlicno:***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti :D i meni je drago što si me nagovorila :*

      Izbriši
  2. beautiful outfit!♥ and I absolutely love the lace detailing on the sweater!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love your outfit! Amazing eyes! I think your outfit is perfect for every moment.
    With love
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Divna si :) Hlace su odlicne :D Ovaj kompletic me odusevio, ne znam da li mi se vise svidja ogrlica ili narukvica :* :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Gorgeous outfit and love the lace on the back! Just followed you x

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. You look beautiful! Love the detail on your top!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Me encanta el look!! Estas preciosisima! Y la pulsera es genial!
    Gracias por pasarte por mi blog, si quieres ver el look de hoy te espero!
    www.my-grey-cat.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So simple, but again so amazing necklace and the bracelet. Colors - fantastic!!!!!!
    www.knitting-the-world.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Lovely outfit! U are really pretty. Maybe you want to follow each other on gfc?

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Thanks everybody :) Your comments really made me happy :) Kisses from Banja Luka :***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. pantolice su bas za ovog vremena xD

    www.majnira.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši